Friday, April 16, 2010

So here I am. Again.

A new blog. Again. But this one has a specific purpose.
And that purpose is not to promote my recent fascination with elephants. In case you were wondering.
The purpose of this blog is to have a place to post pictures that I enter in various weekly or monthly competitions through iheartfaces.com, a cool website and online photographer community that I've been watching for some time now (shout out to Lindsey Schub for introducing me :), and finally decided it was time to jump into.
It might be a few weeks before I get my act together and start entering photos (school is almost in the past tense....almost...:) but I am looking forward to the potential challenge of doing something photo-related regularly.
So there you have it. I would tell you that if you want to keep up with my real life, you should read my real blog, linzcap.wordpress.com...but that would be misleading :) Because I have not actually written anything on that blog since....oh let me go check....June 27, 2009. Not such a great record :) Here's hoping this one doesn't die so easily....
You CAN, however, check out more of my photos HERE ---> lindseyq.zenfolio.com :)
And yes, Sarah...you get a shout out too....for following my empty blog :) A true friend, and photographic inspiration.

High fives :)

1 comment: